Saturday, December 23, 2006

Unique Author Identification | Public Library of Science

Very interesting post by Richard Cave on a PLoS blog concerning unique author identification. Here's the opening paragraph.

I [Richard Cave] recently gave a brief presentation at the yearly CrossRef member meeting on unique author identification in scientific publishing. I had gathered information for the presentation from speaking with PLoS staff and online articles, but didn’t put pen to paper until the night before the meeting. Given my procrastination and rambling presentation, I think that it’s a good idea to write down my notes so that they are more understandable.


There is also some interesting commentary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This also reminds me a recent post on Nature/Nautilus about "web visibility"...

Pierre